Wednesday 21 March 2012

Introduction to Silver Clay Workshop


I held a second Introduction to silver clay workshop last Saturday.

The first one was last October, but I didn't get around to blogging about that one.

It was successful... as in everyone enjoyed it and made some lovely things, but because it was the first one I had a few timing issues, so I didn't have time to take photo's.

So I had a good talk to myself and made a list of all the things that I needed to change.

I hold the workshops in my local community centre, an ideal location as it is only down the road from me and all on one level.

Unfortunately the venue had to be changed at very short notice
as they were having some refurbishment work done, as it happens there is another venue only a few metres down the road which was ideal.

There were three students all women, and a friend of mine who had attended the previous course, and had volunteered her services to help me set the room up, make tea, coffee etc.

The ladies were all lovely, and friends of each other so the atmosphere was good from the outset.

Before starting with the silver clay they worked out possible designs with polymer clay.
All went well and finished right on time.

Here are their makes, Didn't they all do well?



Sarah


Jean


Denise




Ann (from previous workshop)





No comments:

Post a Comment