Tuesday 2 March 2010

Sunshine awards

I would like to thank Tracy @ cinnamonjewellery.blogspot.com and
Janice @ wellydog.blogspot.com for the Sunshine Awards for my blog.


I have to apologise for not mentioning it on my blog before now and not sending the awards to other bloggers.


I have just started a new job after being out of work since November last year, it has been a bit of a shock to the system, along with a busy family life, there just has not been enough hours in the day.


Hopefully I will soon be sending these awards out to others out there in blogger land, when I can find the time to read and choose 24 deserving bloggers from the thousands of you out there.



Some of my family, my son-in-law is missing from this picture and it was taken a couple of years ago, there are two more grandchildren due this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment